Software defined networks (SDN) are presently getting a lot of buzz and gaining ground in the enterprise, large telcos, and cloud service providers. Some groups are claiming that it’s the beginning of next generation networks. Is this true? What is the potential; how can it best be tapped—and how soon? What are the challenges? Join this spirited and thoughtful conversation with Nicira Co-founder & CTO Martin Casado, Facebook engineering director in charge of networking Najam Ahmad and Ericsson head of technology VP Erik Ekudden, led by Light Reading’s Craig Matsumoto.
- Najam Ahmad, Director, Network Engineering, Facebook
- Martin Casado, Co-founder & CTO, Nicira
- Erik Ekudden, Sr. Vice President, Head of Technology Strategy, Ericsson
- Matt Palmer, Partner, Wiretap Ventures; Co-founder, SDNCentral
- Craig Matsumoto, Managing Editor, Light Reading