About Our Patent Litigation Practice
Comprehensive understanding of our clients' technologies and industries leads to litigation solutions that are also part of a business strategy.
- National practice representing both patent holders and alleged infringers
- Track record of success in federal jurisdictions throughout the United States, as well as in the Patent Office on parallel reexamination proceedings
- Unique science and technology credentials—in-house experience and enhanced synergy from Fenwick's more than 60 patent prosecution professionals, many with advanced technical degrees—that result in extraordinary insights and efficiencies
- Multi-faceted litigation solutions, including use of district court and ITC proceedings, working hand-in-hand with reexaminations, reviews, interferences and other post-grant proceedings in the Patent Office designed to drive disputes to favorable outcomes for our clients
- Our litigation group has significant experience litigating, mediating, arbitrating and managing complex, multi-jurisdiction IP disputes, including managing matters both nationally and internationally
- Use of innovative tactics and techniques to obtain successful outcomes in a variety of contexts, including against patent "trolls"
- Focused strategies aimed to expedite favorable resolution by limiting cases early on to key defenses