January 18, 2011 (Mountain View, CA) – Fenwick & West LLP is pleased to announce the firm's recent rankings by multiple media organizations as one of the top 10 M&A Legal Advisors in the U.S. and as one of the top 25 Global M&A Legal Advisors for 2010.
- Ranked by Factset as #5 M&A Legal Advisor in the U.S.
- Ranked by Thomson Reuters as #7 M&A Legal Advisor in the U.S.
- Ranked by Bloomberg as #9 M&A Legal Advisor in the U.S.
- Ranked by Factset as #17 M&A Legal Advisor worldwide
- Ranked by Thomson Reuters as #25 M&A Legal Advisor worldwide
These organizations cited the more than 100 M&A deals valued at over $8 billion on which Fenwick & West represented the acquirer or target, including:
- ArcSight's $1.5B acquisition by Hewlett-Packard
- SonicWALL's $717M acquisition by an investor group led by Thoma Bravo
- Diamond Foods' $615M acquisition of Kettle Foods
- Quidsi's (aka Diapers.com) $545M acquisition by Amazon.com
- Medicity's $500M acquisition by Aetna
- Asthmatx's $443.5M acquisition by Boston Scientific
- ngmoco's $403M acquisition by DeNA
About Fenwick & West
Fenwick & West has one of the preeminent technology M&A practices in the nation and is continually ranked as one of the top law firms for mergers and acquisitions: globally, nationally and with specific strength in technology sector M&A. In recent years, the firm has completed more than $200 billion worth of M&A transactions, including significant acquisition programs for leading serial acquirers.
Co-Chair, Mergers and Acquisition Group
Partner, Corporate Group