For today’s intellectual property executive, all roads converge toward Defense and Litigation: NPEs, corporate trolls, and the AIA have multiplied the number of IP lawsuits. In this environment, an effective, up-to-date Defense Strategy is a must-have for operating companies.
This conference examines IP Defense from soup to nuts, including best and latest defense strategies, preparing for trial, strong patent prosecution programs, protecting IP in social media, trade secrets, considerations when settling, managing internal resources and expectations, and post-issuance proceedings.
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- First Line of Defense: A Strong Patent Prosecution Program
- Defending with Post Issuance Proceedings
- Strategies For Dealing With NPEs - Fight or Flight?
- Preparing for Litigation: A Defensive Perspective
- Defensive Trial Strategies: Let the Games Begin
- Defending Your Trade Secrets: Proactive & Reactive Strategies
- Defensive Portfolio Management - Playing Offense and Defense
- Defending Against Infringement Claims from Operating Companies