The AIPLA 2014 Mid-Winter Institute will focus on the development of a comprehensive IP strategy from the start of a new technology to the jump into the international marketplace. The program will include deep-dive workshops on issues that you need to know in the worldwide IP market. Hear from leading in-house and outside counsel experts on:
- A Total, Step-by-Step Global IP Strategy from Start to Finish
- Global IP Enforcement: Litigation, Strategies and Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Hands-on Workshops on Litigation Strategies, Due-Diligence and Product Clearance, IP Portfolio Development, IP Business Transactions and Financing
- Ethics in Action: Patent and Trademark Issues, Social Media, FCPA Compliance, Avoiding Cultural Clashes and Substance Abuse
- The meeting will feature an AIPLA Committee Expo 2014—A World’s Fair of IP, where you can learn about what AIPLA’s Committees do and have an opportunity to join one or more that interest you.