All members are invited to a breakfast program focusing on the elusive topic of “executive presence”. The session will focus on common communication tendencies that, despite our clarity, power and vision, may deflect or derail our ability to be seen and heard.
We’re honored to have Lucinda Rhys as speaker for this special event. Lucinda is an executive coach and strategic consultant with a mission to help women master leadership skills unique to our gender, will provide tools to enable us to “be seen, be heard, be bold”.
At this event, we will learn to cultivate a powerful and authentic leadership presence, engage and collaborate at a higher level, and express ourselves with powerful and precise body language. Some of the highlights include:
- Demystify and learn to cultivate your “leadership presence”
- Understand the impact of your non-verbal communication
- Gain increased visibility and respect
- Learn what is behind being powerful and likable
- Stay emotionally balanced in times of adversity and challenge
- ‘Lean in’. . . without falling over!
Registration and continental breakfast, 7:45 a.m; program begins at 8:00 a.m.