Chambers are delighted to invite you to join us for a webinar on 3 November with Deris Attorneys at Law Partnership. This webinar will cover the following talking points:
- IP rights of video games.
- Key privacy considerations relating to gaming: data collection, targeted ads, etc.
- Considerations relating to children: UK Age-Appropriate Design Code, etc.
- Protecting your investment and avoiding infringement by clearing your game before publication.
- Strategies for when someone has copied your game on the App Store / Google Play.
- Responding to a “take down” notice on the App Store / Google Play.
- Okan Çan - Partner, Deris Attorneys at Law Partnership
- Paul Lanois - Director, Technology, Outsourcing and Privacy, Fieldfisher
- Kimberly Culp - Counsel, Fenwick
- Charline Thiebault - Deputy Editor, Chambers Europe Responsible for France, Chambers and Partners