June 25, 2010 (Mountain View and San Francisco, CA, and Seattle, WA) – Fenwick & West attorneys and practice groups received top recognition from their clients and peers in the 2010 Chambers USA Legal Directory. One of the most respected legal directories in the world, Chambers conducts over 10,000 interviews with clients and attorneys to create the rankings of top attorneys, practice groups and law firms in the United States. The qualities assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by the client.
The rankings and editorial comment about attorneys are independent and objective. Inclusion in the guide is based solely on the Chambers research team's findings.
For 2010, the Fenwick & West practices and attorneys that achieved top recognition from clients and peers are:
- Sally Abel, Intellectual Property (Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets)
- Tyler Baker, Antitrust
- Bill Bromfield, Corporate/Commercial
- Doug Cogen, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Gordon Davidson, Capital Markets (Debt & Equity), Mergers & Acquisitions and Venture Capital
- David Forst, Tax
- James Fuller, Tax
- Stephen Graham, Corporate/Commercial
- David Hayes, Intellectual Property (Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets) and IT & IT Outsourcing
- Barry Kramer, Venture Capital
- Mark Ostrau, Antitrust
- Lynn Pasahow, Intellectual Property (Patent)
- Victor Schachter, Labor & Employment
- Ronald Schrotenboer, Tax
- Alan Smith, Corporate/Commercial
- Scott Spector, Benefits & Compensation
- Mark Stevens, Venture Capital
- David Tellekson, Intellectual Property
ABOUT FENWICK & WEST
Established in 1972, Fenwick & West LLP is one of the nation's premier law firms providing comprehensive legal services to high technology and life sciences clients in Seattle, San Francisco and Silicon Valley; particularly in the areas of litigation and dispute resolution, antitrust, securities, venture capital and other corporate finance, corporate governance, joint ventures, M&A and strategic relationships, intellectual property, taxation and employment and labor law. More information can be found on www.fenwick.com.