July 18, 2011 (Mountain View, CA) – Fenwick & West LLP is pleased to announce the firm's recent rankings by multiple media organizations as one of the top 10 M&A Legal Advisors in the U.S. and worldwide for half year 2011.
- Ranked by Thomson Reuters as one of the Top 10 M&A legal advisors in the U.S.
- Ranked by FactSet as one of the Top 10 M&A legal advisors in the U.S.
- Ranked by Bloomberg as one of the Top 12 M&A legal advisors in the U.S.
- Ranked by FactSet as one of the Top 10 M&A legal advisors worldwide
Among the transactions Fenwick & West advised in half year 2011 includes:
- Diamond Foods, Inc. in its pending $2.35B acquisition of the worldwide Pringles business of Procter & Gamble
- Flixster, Inc.'s acquisition by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
- Kosmix Corporation's acquisition by Wal-Mart Stores
- Silicon Image, Inc.'s $26M acquisition of SiBEAM
About Fenwick & West
Fenwick & West provides comprehensive legal services to technology and life sciences clients of national and international prominence. In recent years, the firm has completed more than $200 billion worth of M&A transactions, including significant acquisition programs for leading serial acquirers.