January 18, 2013 (Mountain View, CA) – Fenwick & West is pleased to announce that multiple media outlets ranked the firm as one of the top 10 mergers and acquisitions practices in the United States and as one of the top 20 internationally for 2012.
- FactSet ranks Fenwick seventh for volume of middle market deals and 12th overall; Fenwick ranked in the top 20 for value
- Fenwick ranks in the top 15 for volume of deals and volume of deals as counsel to principals in Bloomberg
- Thomson Reuters ranks the firm in the top 20 for volume of deals involving U.S. targets
- Globally, Thomson Reuters ranks Fenwick in the top 15 for all deals involving China and in the top 25 for aggregate value of deals involving Asia (excluding Japan), BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) and Asia Pacific emerging markets
- Fenwick is ranked by FactSet among the top 20 firms for volume of international deals
- In California, Fenwick is ranked among the top 10 firms for number of deals and for the value of those deals in the middle market and beyond by mergermarket
About Fenwick & West
Fenwick & West provides comprehensive legal services to ground-breaking technology and life sciences companies at every stage of their lifecycle. Fenwick is among the nation's preeminent M&A practices and is continually ranked as one of the top law firms for mergers and acquisitions globally and nationally – with specific strength in technology and life sciences transactions. In recent years, the firm has completed more than $300 billion worth of M&A transactions, including significant acquisition programs for leading serial acquirers. For more than four decades, Fenwick has helped some of the world's most recognized companies become and remain market leaders.