October 31, 2011 (Mountain View, CA) – Fenwick & West LLP is pleased to announce the firm's recent rankings by multiple media organizations as one of the top M&A Legal Advisors in the U.S. and worldwide for the first three quarters of 2011.
- Ranked by FactSet as #6 M&A legal advisor
- Ranked by Thomson Reuters as #16 M&A legal advisor
- Ranked by Bloomberg as #17 M&A legal advisor
- Ranked by FactSet as #25 M&A legal advisor
The transactions Fenwick & West advised include:
- Quidsi, Inc. (which operates Diapers.com and Soap.com) in its $545M acquisition by Amazon.com
- Medicity, Inc. in its $500M acquisition by Aetna
- Force10 Networks, Inc. in its acquisition by Dell
About Fenwick & West
Fenwick & West has one of the nation's preeminent M&A practices and is continually ranked as one of the top law firms for mergers and acquisitions: globally, nationally and with specific strength in technology and life sciences transactions. Fenwick was recently honored with the "2011 North America M&A Deal of the Year" and "2011 U.S. M&A Deal of the Year" awards by the Global M&A Network. In recent years, the firm has completed more than $250 billion worth of M&A transactions, including significant acquisition programs for leading serial acquirers.