Scott Behar represents domestic and international companies in connection with public and private mergers, investments, stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures.
Prior to joining Fenwick & West LLP, Scott was an associate in the mergers and acquisitions group in the New York office of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP.
- $4.0 billion merger of Spansion with Cypress Semiconductor
- Multiple acquisitions for Cisco Systems, including pending $3.7 billion acquisition of AppDynamics
- $3.0 billion acquisition of Jet.com by Walmart
- Acquisition by General Motors of Cruise Automation
- Multiple acquisitions for Facebook
- $1.9 billion acquisition of Diamond Foods by Snyder’s-Lance
- Multiple acquisitions for a multinational e-commerce company with headquarters in Japan
- Multiple acquisitions for Unity Software
- $500 million acquisition of Skybox Imaging by Google
- $500 million strategic investment in Symantec by Silver Lake Partners
- $250 million acquisition of Solta Medical by Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Acquisition of BlueKai by Oracle
- Acquisition of TrialPay by Visa