Scott Behar represents domestic and international companies in connection with public and private mergers, investments, stock and asset acquisitions and divestitures.
Prior to joining Fenwick & West LLP, Scott was an associate in the mergers and acquisitions group in the New York office of Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP.
- Spansion’s $4B merger with Cypress Semiconductor
- Multiple acquisitions for Cisco Systems, including its $3.7B acquisition of AppDynamics
- Jet.com’s $3B acquisition by Walmart
- General Motors’ acquisition of Cruise Automation
- Multiple acquisitions for Facebook
- Diamond Foods’ $1.9B acquisition by Snyder’s-Lance
- Multiple acquisitions for a multinational e-commerce company with headquarters in Japan
- Multiple acquisitions for Unity Software
- Skybox’s $500M acquisition by Google
- Symantec’s $500M strategic investment by Silver Lake
- Solta Medical’s $250M acquisition by Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- BlueKai’s acquisition by Oracle
- TrialPay’s acquisition by Visa