Surf the Governance Wave and join us to expand your knowledge, hear about hot topics, and meet fellow "surfers" to build relationships.
- Educational sessions with speakers who will bring exclusive content to their presentations.
- Connect with peers to discuss common issues and best practices
- Benefit from the first-hand knowledge of subject matter experts who will share insights and actionable takeaways in general and concurrent sessions
- Attend interactive sessions that allow you to discuss what matters most to you
- Learn the latest solutions to meet your needs from service providers
- Attendees include; public, private and non-profit professionals with the following titles: corporate secretaries, assistant secretaries, general counsel, chief governance, risk, compliance officers, chief financial officers, directors of boards, outside legal experts, institutional investors, service providers
Fenwick's Robert Brownstone will be speaking on June 26 on "The Future is Now - Technology Ethics in the 21st Century." This topic will drill down on some of the key modern ethical obligations placed on lawyers both day-to-day and in litigation.