Amanda Rose focuses her practice on corporate finance and securities, mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters for public company clients. Amanda has represented issuers and underwriters in numerous securities offerings by public companies across several industries, including life sciences, communications, Internet, software, health information services, natural resources and network security. She also advises late-stage private companies with respect to general corporate governance and liquidity preparation and public companies on corporate and securities law compliance and disclosure matters.
Amanda’s recent capital market transactions have included:
- Castlight Health’s strategic investment from SAP
- Facebook’s $18B initial public offering
- LendingClub’s $1B initial public offering
- Symantec’s $1B senior notes offering
- Chegg’s initial public offering
- Tableau Software’s $292M initial public offering (represented the underwriters)
- Vocera Communication’s $139M follow-on offering
- Model N’s $120M initial public offering
- Cascadian Therapeutics’ $94M concurrent common stock and preferred stock offerings
- Audentes Therapeutics’ $82M initial public offering
- Audentes Therapeutics’ $75.4M follow-on offering
- Obalon Therapeutics’ $75M initial public offering
- Trupanion’s $71.3M initial public offering
- OncoGenex Pharmaceutical’s $50M follow-on offering and $25M at-the-market offering
- Cascadian Therapeutics’ $50M ATM
- Sierra Oncology’s $42.75M follow-on offering
- Sierra Oncology’s $26.3M follow-on offering
- Meru Networks’ $12M shelf offering
- Cascadian Therapeutics’ $10M registered direct offering
- OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals’ merge with Achieve Life Science
Prior to joining Fenwick & West, Amanda was an associate in the Corporate Group at Dorsey & Whitney LLP.
While in law school, Amanda was Associate Editor for the Seattle University Law Review.