The dealmaking landscape has shifted. Not only have we witnessed a change in its leaders, but many of them believe that medium sized biopharma companies are more active and innovative than their large pharma counterparts. Today, big pharma companies may even be seen tapping into biotech dealmaking leaders for their top posts.
For nearly two decades, Allicense has been bringing together the key players in the Pharma, Biotech, and Financial communities to tackle today’s most relevant issues and shape the future of the industry.
Network and engage with 200+ deal makers at the only event that focuses exclusively on key issues facing the industry.
- Over 40% attendees are SVP level and above
- 200+ qualified dealmarkers
- Editorially driven program lead by next generation of dealmakers advisory committee
- MEET the dealmakers redefining the sector
- DISCUSS key issues that face the industry
- LEARN about innovative deals and structure shaping the future
Who will be there?
This conference will be of particular interest to you if you belong in any of the following categories:
- VPs & Directors of Business and Corporate Development
- General Partners from Venture Firms
The 2014 Allicense Conference is the leading event for dealmaking, licensing and business development professionals, and is hosted by Thomson Reuters. Recap, originally founded in 1988 and the driving force of Allicense, is now part of Thomson Reuters. Integrating Recap solutions with the best-in-class coverage of industry R&D intelligence in Cortellis, solidifies Thomson Reuters as the leading provider of intelligence for the life sciences Business Development and Licensing market. The integrated offering provides customers with a single source of insight allowing them to more quickly and reliably ensure that they are finding the right partnership opportunities, and that they are structuring the deal terms that maximize the value those partnerships contribute to their business.