To receive a 50% discount on your registration, please use the registration link above.
New regulations - the constant threat of audits - the increased use of e-discovery - in today's changing legal environment, you're asking for trouble if you don't have an effective records and information management program in place. And even if you do, standards are changing - have your policies and procedures changed with them?
Attend this seminar and learn what records to store and when, why and how to destroy them, and how to comply with some key pertinent statutory and regulatory standards. You will walk away with a real-world road map and best practices for implementing and updating a records management program that provides a safe harbor.
Benefits for You
- Prepare to be prepared - find out how to prevent e-discovery nightmares
- Create a document retention program that protects your business in litigation
- Know what documents you need to destroy - avoid violations of privacy law
- Manage your records efficiently so you can save valuable time researching and retrieving information
- You will be able to describe how to develop and manage a RIM program.
- You will be able to discuss how to deal with social media and text messages.
- You will be able to explain data privacy issues.
- You will be able to review litigation and e-discovery issues.