ACI’s acclaimed 12th West Coast Forum on FCPA Enforcement & Compliance is your best opportunity to connect with decision-makers from your industry, gather cross-industry takeaways, and hear critically important updates affecting your work in the legal and compliance community.
Fenwick securities litigation partner Michael Dicke will speak during a program titled The Biggest Missteps to Avoid When Implementing a Comprehensive Whistleblower Program: The Lesser-Known Takeaways for Legal and Compliance on Wednesday, June 15, at 12:15 PM PT.
- What information is required for an investigation to be initiated? When to turn down an investigation?
- Dedicated investigators who are also trained to conduct investigations confidentially.
- The finer points of interviews and document reviews.
- Ask for feedback on bullet point; ask people what are the pain points of updating the program?
- Definition of who can investigate whom, and when to engage an external investigator.
View a detailed schedule of the conference and list of speakers here.