The Section Annual Conference is THE conference for litigators, bringing together lawyers and judges from across the country the latest in trial skills. With over 30 CLE programs, 100 nationally known speakers, and a variety of networking events, this conference provides exceptional CLE and valuable networking opportunities.
Social & Networking Events
- Wednesday, April 15: Speed Networking
- Wednesday, April 15: Welcome Reception Honoring Judiciary and Diversity in the Profession
- Thursday, April 16: Diversity Leadership and John Minor Wisdom Awards Luncheon
- Thursday, April 16: Committee Expo
- Thursday, April 16: Dinner Event at Mardi Gras World
- Friday, April 17: Networking Discussion Luncheon
*Laurence Pulgram will be speaking on 4/16/15 at 3:10 pm in the breakout program "Making Litigation Cheaper and More Efficient: New Rules Changes on the Horizon- A Dialogue with the Advisory Committee on Civil Rules"