Fenwick is a proud sponsor of the eighth annual Berkeley Fall Forum on Corporate Governance, taking place in-person at the Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco, CA and virtually via Zoom on October 10 - 11, 2023. The forum will feature keynote conversations and panel discussions with leading regulators, authors, CEOs and academics.
Partner Dave Bell will be speaking at Berkeley's 2023 Fall Forum on Corporate Governance on October 10th.
- SEC: The Road Ahead
- Dream Big and Win: Translating Passion into Purpose and Creating a Billion-Dollar Business
- The C-Suite: Interview with Marcie Frost
- The “State” of Delaware
- Beyond ESG: Moving from Risk to Opportunity
- The Great Debate: Remote vs. In-Person Work
- Capital Markets Crystal Ball
- Global Trends and Impact on Business Growth and Investment
- The Big Fail: What the Pandemic Revealed About Who America Protects and Who It Leaves Behind
- How Generative AI Will Change Corporate Transactions
- 2024 Deal Trends
- Navigating Critical Issues and Board Dynamics
CLE Credit is available.