The nation’s most comprehensive advanced-level program for attorneys and human resource professionals bringing together the leading employment law experts to analyze legal developments and their practical application and implications in the workplace.
We have expanded coverage of the major topics of interest and are offering longer, more in-depth sessions. The 2014 agenda will include the following topics:
- Developments in EEO Law
- The Expansion of the NLRA
- New Retaliation and Whistleblowing Developments
- Complex Wage and Hour Issues
- Independent Contractor Misclassification
- Family & Medical Leave Act Update
- The e-Workplace: Access, Security & Privacy in the Era of "The Cloud," Social Media and BYOD
- ADA Developments in "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law - 2 full Ethics credit hours.
This program provides between 16.0 - 19.2 CLE/CEU hours, including Ethics, depending upon the jurisdiction, and is approved for HRCI recertification credit. As always, we will file in as many states/jurisdictions as you are licensed for no additional fee.