Why You Should Attend
With the financial reporting world in a constant state of change, it’s challenging to keep up with new and evolving accounting standards, as well as regulations and policy shifts from the new administration. The Annual Forum will provide key insights and updates from regulators, industry and topic experts. Attendees will learn about FASB’s standard-setting agenda, as well as updates on rulemaking, interpretive guidance and enforcement actions from the SEC. Our expert faculty will discuss implementation challenges and offer practical approaches to new and complex disclosure and accounting requirements.
What You Will Learn
- Implementation of FASB’s revenue recognition standard is looming large in our rear view mirror, with last minute issues and lots of disclosure
- Updates on rulemaking and interpretive guidance in the SEC’s Division of Corporation Finance, plus hot topics in CorpFin’s comment process
- Office of Chief Accountant frequent accounting consultation areas
- Key accounting developments from the FASB: new accounting standards updates and updates in process
- Shifting to leases implementation next year - implementation challenges
- CECL and other financial instruments guidance and adoption issues
- Key focus areas and hot topics throughout
- Earn one full hour of CPE Behavioral Ethics credit
Who Should Attend
SEC reporting professionals, including preparers of financial statements, partners of public accounting firms and their staff, lawyers and corporate legal staff, investor relations professionals, audit committee members, and others involved in preparation or review of financial statements.