Automotive World will host M:bility | California as a two-day conference designed to help stakeholders understand the future of mobility.
John McNelis, co-chair of Fenwick's autonomous transportation and shared mobility practice, is speaking on a panel titled "How will CASE reshape our cities?" Join John and his fellow panelists on September 18 at 1:30pm.
- How and when will CASE alter the urban environment?
- Will CASE lead to denser cities, greater urban sprawl, or both?
- What challenges will urban planners face when integrating CASE and how can they be overcome?
- What role will legislators play in the future of urban mobility?
- Will urban transport become more accessible and affordable?
- Paul Asel, Managing Partner, NGP Capital
- Nithin Rao, Co-Founder and Head of Product, Autonomic
- Ethan Sorrelgreen, Chief Product Officer, CARMERA
- John McNelis, Chair of Autonomous Transportation and Shared Mobility Practice, Fenwick & West
- Sean Zhu, Head of North America and co-founder, PixMoving
Grasp the future of mobility.