Benchmark Litigation is pleased to announce the return of the Benchmark Women in Litigation Forum to Palo Alto, taking place on June 28. 2016.
The Forum comes after a string of successful events run in New York and the enthusiastic reception of last year's inaugural launch in California.
Designed in consultation with top litigators, the Forum will encourage a peer-led, collaborative discussion on how to become a better litigator and improve your litigation strategies by asking:
- How can women litigators encourage each other to speed up advancement in equality?
- What are the trends for enforcement actions involving public companies?
- What are the business and career difference between the corporate industry and private field?
- Does international arbitration allow parties to choose neutral forum?
- How can you plan for career growth?
10:00 Best practice for handling government investigations
- Strategies for handling SEC, DOJ investigations and enforcement actions
- What are the trends of enforcement actions involving public companies?
- Tracking trends in government enforcement/investigations activity
- Do you see an increasing number of women in government roles?
Susan Muck, Fenwick & West (moderator)
Mary Huser, VP & deputy general counsel, BlackBerry
Jessica Mussallem, partner, Vinson & Elkins