Traditional transfer pricing principles and standards are being upended by the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar will highlight the standard principles and how Multinational Entities (MNEs) should consider changing their intercompany interactions as a result of the pandemic. MNEs also need to begin strategically preparing for the eventual tax authority examinations that undoubtedly will follow as the COVID-19 crisis subsides.
- COVID-19 TP Disruption Examples and Issues to Address
- TP Analytics: Tax and Economic Solutions to the COVID-19 Disruptions
- Tax and Legal Issues and Preparation for Examination
- Joseph Amine, CPA – Moore Doeren Mayhew
- Jonathan Lubick, Senior Economist – Economics Partners LLC
- Christtina Mauad – Moore Doeren Mayhew
- Idan Netser, Partner – Fenwick