Our Mid-Year Employment Law Conference: The definitive advanced-level update of the most important developments affecting the employment policies and practices of business and government.
2019 Topics include:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Law Developments
- Retaliation & Whistleblowing Update
- Wage and Hour & Misclassification Issues
- The e-Workplace: Privacy Issues & Cyber Security
- ADA Update: "Reasonable Accommodation"
- FMLA Compliance and Best Practices
- Case Study: ADA / FMLA Overlap Issues
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law (1 Hour)
Fenwick's Robert Brownstone will be presenting on: The e-Workplace: Privacy Issues and Cyber Security