Considering its potential effect on firms, Merger & Acquisition (M&A) has been an essential element in the probable increase of market indulgence among companies. Treating M&A as a strategic capability can give an edge among the others in the corporate world, more specifically to those who are aiming for business expansion and growth.
The Knowledge Group has assembled a panel and key thought leaders and professionals in a LIVE Webcast to help the audience understand the key components of Merger and Acquisition. Speakers will also present an in-depth analysis of the comprehensive outline for due diligence in a transaction. More so, they will go beyond the basic and uncover the significant concerns surrounding this topic as well as the notable considerations in the M&A landscape.
- Merger vs. Acquisition: An Overview
- Legal Matters and Considerations on Due Diligence
- Due Diligence in M&A Transactions
- Untenable Risks and Critical Threats
- Financial Options and Key Components of M&A
- Tips, Key Points and Updates