This webinar will look at corporate transaction market evolution in 2019 using data and Bloomberg Law analysis. The speakers will cover an overview of key market trends, such as increased scrutiny on national security issues, and examine some drafting trends related to current events, including #MeToo and Brexit. Attendees will also hear from expert practitioners on how these and other trends and issues can affect deal structures and agreement terms across sectors.
Hear from Fenwick partner Lynda Twomey and fellow panelists as they discuss "Market Trends in Corporate Transactions."
- Gain insights into the latest trends in corporate transactions
- Learn how these trends are impacting specific industries
- Learn about evolving deal terms from the practitioners who are developing them
- Understand changes in deal structures in the current market
- Grace Maral Burnett - Legal Analyst, Corporate Transactions, Bloomberg Law
- Anna T. Pinedo - Partner, Mayer Brown
- Lynda M. Twomey - Partner, Corporate, Fenwick & West
- Moderator: Diane Holt - Team Lead, Transactional Analysis, Bloomberg Law