Five years in and the AIA continues to transform IP litigation’s rules of engagement. The one certainty so far: in-house counsel need to constantly adjust their Defensive strategies to ensure their patents’ survival. An up-to-date perspective on the (dis)advantages of new, as well as existing tools, is critical for a smart, cost-effective strategy.
Join the rest of your local IP community for a one-day only session full of practical insights and learnings from front line experts focused on the latest defense strategies: navigating post issuance proceedings, changes in trade secrets, fighting NPE cost/benefit analysis and much more.
KEY TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Defense Strategy: People, Prosecution & Portfolio Management
- Strategic Defense Against Rivals & Operating Companies
- NPE Defense: Balancing Risk, Cost and Outcomes
- 2017 Defensive Perspectives on Post Issuance Proceedings
- Risk Management & Avoiding Litigation
- Ethics in Intellectual Property