This joint presentation by Fenwick and energy storage patent & innovation monitoring service B-Science.net will discuss the technical evolution of high energy negative electrodes based on silicon and lithium metal, and the intellectual property protection sought to cover these advancements. The presentation will focus on emerging technical requirements and patenting activity for cells with solid or semi-solid electrolytes.
- Silicon-based and lithium metal negative electrodes for lithium-ion batteries
- Interface aspects with liquid, semi-solid and solid electrolytes
- Technology evolution and IP protection
- Howard Lim – Patent Attorney, Fenwick
- Pirmin Ulmann – Co-Founder & CEO, B-Science.net