Practising Law Institute will host an in-person and live webcast Think Like a Lawyer, Talk Like a Geek 2019: Get Fluent in Technology discussing how the rapid evolution of technology has a direct impact on attorney's clients’ businesses and the legal issues they must confront daily. As clients’ businesses adopt cloud computing, artificial intelligence and blockchain, the legal issues they will encounter only multiply. This unique program will give attorneys the necessary background to become more knowledgeable advocates in technology-related matters and understand the emerging trends in this field.
Fenwick's Stuart Meyer will be speaking on "The Ethical and Responsible Implementation of Artificial Intelligence" and covering:
- Overview of AI - Machine Learning and Neural Networks
- AI Implementations Should Serve an Ethical Purpose and Provide a Societal Benefit
- Why AI Should Have Transparency and Explainability
- Introducing Fairness and Non-Discrimination in AI
- Safety and Reliability of AI Applications
- AI Systems Should Comply with Privacy Regulations and Social Norms