The nation’s most comprehensive advanced-level program for attorneys and human resource professionals bringing together the leading employment law experts to analyze legal developments and their practical application and implications in the workplace.
We have expanded coverage of the major topics of interest and are offering longer, more in-depth sessions. The 2015 agenda will include the following topics:
- Developments in EEO Law
- Continued Expansion of the NLRA
- Complex Retaliation and Whistleblowing Issues
- Wage and Hour Update
- Recent Significant OFCCP Developments
- Challenging FMLA Issues
- The e-Workplace: Protecting Employer Information v. Employee Privacy
- ADA Developments in "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law - 2 full Ethics credit hours.