Bomi Lee focuses her broad-based corporate practice primarily on representing buyers and sellers in public and private merger and acquisition transactions, including mergers, divestitures, investments and stock and asset acquisitions. She also represents public and private company clients in a variety of other complex transactions, including capital market transactions, syndicated bank financings, leveraged finance and secured transactions, and advises them on corporate governance issues and general corporate matters.
- Multiple deals for Symantec, including:
- $7.4B sale of its Veritas information management business to The Carlyle Group
- $4.65B acquisition of Blue Coat Systems
- $2.3B acquisition of LifeLock
- Multiple asset sales for public company clients, including:
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company
- $1.6B sale of Infoblox to Vista Equity Partners
- $3.4B acquisition of CIE’s Playtika unit by a consortium of Chinese private equity firms and Shanghai Giant Network Technology
- $452.5M acquisition of Lancope by Cisco Systems
- Majority investment in Grindr LLC by Beijing Kunlun Tech
- Represented various publicly-held U.S. companies with takeover offers and review of corporate governance positions
- Represented investment banking firms in their capacity as financial advisors in M&A transactions
- Represented numerous banks in their capacity as arrangers or underwriters in syndicated lending transactions, high-yield debt offerings and equity offerings
Prior to joining Fenwick & West, Bomi worked in the corporate practice at Cravath Swaine & Moore in New York City.