Christopher Corbet assists in the drafting of U.S. and foreign patent applications for clients primarily in the technology and life sciences industries.
While receiving his Ph.D., Christopher worked at the University’s Microelectronics Research Center and Nanoelectronics Research Lab as a researcher focusing on condensed matter physics phenomena in two dimensional materials. While there he designed and implemented novel process flows demonstrating for the first time semiconducting behavior and Boolean logic operations in Rhenium DiSulfide heterostructure systems. During his undergraduate degree, Christopher worked as a laboratory assistant in the Junichiro Kono Research Group, where he focused on the physics and applications of one dimensional semiconductor nanostructures and quantum device structures and the Vicki Colvin Research Group, where he focused on how nanoscale particles interact with the environment.
- C. M. Corbet, S. S. Sonde, E. Tutuc, S. K. Banerjee, “Improved Contact Resistance in ReSe2 Thin Film Field Effect Transistors,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 108, 162104, (2016).
- C. M. Corbet, C. McClellan, K. Kim, S. Sonde, E. Tutuc, S.K. Banerjee, “Field Effect Transistors with Current Saturation and Voltage Gain,” ACS Nano, 9(1), 363- 370 (2015).
- C. M. Corbet, C. McClellan, K. Kim, S. Sonde, E. Tutuc, S.K. Banerjee, “Oxidized Titanium as a Gate Dielectric for Graphene Field Effect Transistors and its Tunneling Mechanisms,” ACS Nano, 8 (10), 10480–10485 (2014)
- K. Kim, S. Larentis, B. Fallahazad, K. Lee, J. Xue, D. C. Dillen, C. M. Corbet, E. Tutuc, “Band Alignment in WSe2–Graphene Heterostructures,” ACS Nano, 9(4), 4527-4532 (2015).
- A. Sanne, H.C.P. Movva, S. Kang, C, McClellan, C. Corbet, S.K. Banerjee. “Poly (methyl methacrylate) as a self-assembled gate dielectric for graphene field-effect transistors,” Applied Physics Letters, 104(8), 083106 (2014).
- D. C. Dillen, K. M. Varahramyan, C. M. Corbet, E. Tutuc, “Raman spectroscopy and strain mapping in individual Ge-SixGe1-x core-shell nanowires,” Phys. Rev. B, 86, 045311 (2012).
- B. Fallahazad, K. Lee, G. Lian, S. Kim, C. M. Corbet, D. A. Ferrer, L. Colombo, E. Tutuc, “Scaling of Al2O3 dielectric for graphene field-effect transistors”, Appl. Phys. Lett., 100, 093112 (2012)
- HCP Movva, M. Ramon, C. Corbet, S, Sonde, SF. Chowdhury, G. Carpenter, E. Tutuc, SK. Banerjee,“Self-aligned graphene field-effect transistors with polyethyleneimine doped source/drain access regions,” Appl. Phys. Lett., 101(18),(2012).
- M. Ramon, A. Gupta, C. Corbet, D. Ferrer, H.C.P. Movva, “CMOS-Compatible Synthesis of Large-Area, High-Mobility Graphene by Chemical Vapor Deposition of Acetylene on Cobalt Thin Films,” ACS Nano, 5(9), 7198-7204 (2011).
- D.Ferrer, S.Guchhait, H.Liu, F.Ferdousi, C. Corbet, H. Xu, M. Doczy, G. Bourianoff, L. Matthew, R. Rao, S. Saha, M. Ramon, S. Gangule, J. T. Markert, and S.K. Banerjee, “Origin of shape anisotropy effects in solution-phase synthesized FePt nanomagnets,” Journal of Applied Physics, 110(1), 014316 (2011).