Felix Lee focuses his practice on securities and commercial litigation.
Recent Regulatory and Internal Investigations
- Representation of Fortune 100 company in internal investigation of whistleblower allegations of improper accounting.
- Representation of Fortune 100 company in investigation into allegations of bribery and corruption and related SEC and DOJ investigations.
- Representation of medical device manufacturer in internal investigation of improper revenue recognition.
- Representation of numerous high-technology companies in internal investigations of stock option backdating allegations.
Recent Litigation Representations
- Representation of numerous high technology companies and executives in merger litigation, including litigation of motions to enjoin mergers and related follow-on litigation.
- Representation of directors in wireless technology company in breach of fiduciary duty derivative litigation.
- Representation of medical device manufacturer in shareholder litigation and related derivative litigation and shareholder demands.
- Representation of leading venture capital companies in investor disputes.
- Representation of numerous companies and executives in shareholder class action and derivative litigation related to alleged stock option backdating.
Prior to joining Fenwick & West, Felix was an associate at Clifford Chance and Brobeck, Phleger and Harrison.