Julia Chung focuses her practice on counseling clients on intellectual property issues that arise in mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, divestitures and venture capital and strategic investments.
Prior to joining Fenwick & West, Julia was an associate at a national law firm in New York. Her practice focused on securities and complex commercial litigation, including cases involving SEC investigations, shareholder litigation and misappropriation of trade secrets. Julia also advised clients in connection with Hart-Scott-Rodino premerger notification requirements.
- DataFox Intelligence in its acquisition by Oracle
- Glint in its acquisition by LinkedIn
- Cisco in its $2.35B acquisition of Duo Security
- Cisco in the sale of its service provider video software solutions business to Permira
- Github in its $7.5B acquisition by Microsoft
- Imperva in its pending $2.1B going private acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Shoretel in its $430M acquisition by Mitel
- Cisco in its $1.9B acquisition of Broadsoft
- Cisco in its $3.7B acquisition of AppDynamics
- Google in its acquisition of Eyefluence
- Danaher in its $4B acquisition of Cepheid
- Salesforce.com in its acquisition of BeyondCore
- AppLovin in its $1.4B sales transaction with Orient Hontai Capital