Steve Fisher focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions and venture capital financing transactions. His M&A experience includes domestic and cross-border transactions, public and private company mergers, stock and asset sales and purchases, tender offers and exchange offers. Steve also advises financial and strategic investors in venture capital financings for early and late stage technology companies.
- $8.6 billion acquisition by Tencent of a majority stake in Supercell
- $4.4 billion acquisition by a consortium led by Shanghai Giant Network Technology Co. (China) of Playtika from Caesars Interactive Entertainment
- $4.0 billion acquisition of Cepheid by Danaher
- $320 million acquisition of Leaba Semiconductor (Israel) by Cisco Systems
- Multiple acquisitions for Facebook
- Acquisition of Liquid Robotics by Boeing
- Acquisition of Inauth by American Express
- Acquisition of Opsmatic by New Relic
- Acquisition of Fliptop by LinkedIn
- Acquisition of OpenDNS by Cisco Systems
Steve was named a Rising Star in the 2016 edition of Northern California Super Lawyers.
Following law school, he served a one year term as Law Clerk to the Honorable Ralph K. Winter of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.