Steve Fisher focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, complex strategic transactions, corporate governance and general corporate matters. His experience includes domestic and international transactions, public and private company mergers, stock and asset sales and purchases, divestitures, tender offers, exchange offers, investments and joint ventures.
Steve was named a Rising Star in the 2016 and 2017 editions of Northern California Super Lawyers.
- $8.6 billion acquisition by Tencent of a majority stake in Supercell Oy
- $4.4 billion acquisition by a consortium led by Shanghai Giant Network Technology Co. (China) of Playtika from Caesars Interactive Entertainment
- $4.0 billion acquisition of Cepheid by Danaher
- $1.6 billion acquisition of Adaptive Insights by Workday
- $830 million acquisition of Silver Spring Networks by Itron
- Multiple acquisitions for Cisco Systems, including its $2.35 billion acquisition of Duo Security and its $320 million acquisition of Leaba Semiconductor (Israel)
- Multiple acquisitions for Amazon.com, including its acquisitions of Souq (UAE) and Blink
- Multiple acquisitions for Hewlett Packard Enterprise, including its acquisitions of Cape Networks (South Africa) and Cloud Technology Partners
- Multiple acquisitions for Facebook, including its acquisition of Pebbles Ltd (Israel), Nascent Objects and tbh
- American Express in its acquisition of Inauth
- Coinbase in its acquisition of Paradex
- Supercell Oy in its acquisition of a majority stake in Space Ape Games (UK)
- Solera in its acquisition of Transportation Performance
- Uptake in its acquisition of Asset Performance Technologies
- Liquid Robotics in its acquisition by Boeing
- Opsmatic in its acquisition by New Relic
- Fliptop in its acquisition by LinkedIn
- OpenDNS in its acquisition by Cisco Systems
Following law school, he served a one year term as Law Clerk to the Honorable Ralph K. Winter of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.