Fenwick's eighth annual Digital Health Investor Summit brings together the most active investors in the industry.
Join us on October 1, 2019. This year we’ll discuss:
- The state of digital health funding, with Bill Evans, Rock Health's managing director
- Digital therapeutics, with Jenna Carl, VP of Clinical Development at Big Health; Antoun Nabhan, VP of Corporate Development at Pear Therapeutics; and Megan Zweig, a researcher at Rock Health (moderator)
- Digital health in the public markets, with Goldman Sachs partner Peter van der Goes
- Wellness and remote patient monitoring, with Nanea Reeves, CEO and Co-founder at TRIPP; Adrian Aoun, CEO and founder at Forward; and Fenwick partner Dawn Belt (moderator)
- Startup enterprise partnerships, with Bill Taranto, president of Merck's Global Health Innovation Fund and Fenwick partner Ian Goldstein (moderator)
Fenwick partner and digital health co-chair Michael Esquivel will provide opening remarks.