Fenwick & West is proud to be participating in PLI’s 49th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation scheduled for November 8-10, 2017 at The Roosevelt Hotel in New York City. The Institute is considered the premier conference, as well as one of the longest running, in the securities law field.
What You Will Learn
- IPOs and public offerings by seasoned issuers
- Private offerings and public offerings by smaller reporting companies
- Legislative and regulatory developments in a new administration
- Focus on disclosure: regulatory action and practical considerations
- What’s new in accounting and financial reporting?
- Ethical issues in transactional settings
- Taking a closer look at securities opinions
- Securities law grab bag: your frequent questions answered
- Engagement today:Revisiting the relationship with shareholders
- Hot topics at the Division of Corporation Finance
- Delaware update: The latest legislative and judicial developments
- M&A roundup: Today’s deal landscape
- Roundtable: what’s keeping in-house counsel up at night?
- Government enforcement priorities: what’s new, what’s hot and what’s not?
- The defense perspective: the many shades of grey
- Private securities litigation: navigating the latest challenges
- Crisis management: the advanced course
- Ethics in the enforcement context: spotting and solving the issues