The inaugural dot.LA Summit will feature a curated selection of disruptive and innovative LA-based startups, keynote speakers and panelists, made up of founder CEOs and C-level executives working in tech, media, entertainment and healthcare. The conference will draw over 500 guests, including early-to-late stage VCs, growth-stage investors, and angel investors. The Summit will be full of exciting keynote programming, interactive panels, a pitch competition, workshops, an awards show, and relationship-building.
On October 29 at 10:15am, join Fenwick partner Andrew Klungness for a conversation on The Future of Cryptocurrency & Beyond (Crypto, NFT, Blockchain, etc).
- Cryptocurrency, NFTs, Digital Assets continues to gain prominence, but with increased interest can come increased uncertainty. With a growing number of investors and myriad new uses, many are considering what the future holds. How will institutions and businesses handle heightened demand for these digital assets? Should investment strategies change? What ecosystem impacts can we expect? Join us to learn about the future of these digital assets –– where it’s going next, and beyond.
- Scott Greenberg - CEO, Blockchain Creative Labs
- Michelle Munson - CEO/Co-Founder, Eluvio
- Shan Aggarwal - Head of Corp Dev & Ventures, Coinbase
- Andrew Klungness - Partner, Fenwick