To receive a 20% discount on your registration, please use Priority Code 15999 and Discount Code B3036282.
"You've heard that 'less is more.' But are you sure you want to throw that document away - or dispose of that data - without having an overall plan in place?"
New regulations…the constant threat of audits…the increased use of e-discovery…in today's changing legal environment, you're asking for trouble if you don't have an effective records and information management program in place. And even if you do, standards are changing - have your policies and procedures changed with them?
Attend this seminar and learn what records to store and when, why and how to destroy them, and how to comply with pertinent statutory and regulatory standards. You will walk away with a real-world road map and best practices for implementing and updating a records management program that provides a safe harbor.
- Get updated on current trends and key court cases that are changing the way we do business
- Create a document retention program that protects your business in litigation
- Prepare to be prepared - find out how to prevent e-discovery nightmares
- Avoid hefty fines from the courts for improper document destruction
- Put an end to confusion by getting expert guidance on technology issues associated with e-discovery
Conference Moderator and Presenter:
Robert Brownstone, Esq.,
Technology & eDiscovery Counsel
and Electronic Information Management Group
Fenwick & West LLP
Thérèse P. Miller, Esq.,
Shook, Hardy & Bacon LLP
Matthew Nelson, Esq.,