Caroline advises on a broad variety of corporate matters to support public and private clients in the technology and life sciences industries.
She provides strategic counselling to clients from emerging, high-growth technology companies to mature, multi-billion dollar public companies. Her work spans a wide range of industries and encompasses a diverse array of corporate matters, including formations, venture capital financings, debt financings, public offerings, SEC compliance, public company disclosure matters and general corporate governance. Caroline seeks to provide her clients with practical, thoughtful advice to efficiently solve problems and achieve results.
Prior to joining Fenwick, Caroline was an associate with the Houston office of another Am Law 100 law firm.
- Freenome, a biotechnology company focused on early cancer detection, in multiple financings, including its $160M Series B and its $270M Series C financings
- Mythic Therapeutics, a biotechnology company creating new antibody therapies, in its $17M Series A financing
- Zuora, a subscription management platform, in its $154M initial public offering
- Proofpoint, a publicly traded cybersecurity company, in its $750M convertible notes offering
- Hint, the flavored water company, in multiple financings raising over $50M
- Alteryx, a business data analytics platform, in its $200M convertible notes offering
- Aurora Solar, a solar design company, in its $20M Series A financing
- Silver Spring Networks, a provider of IoT smart grid connectivity platforms, in its $830M acquisition by Itron
Education & Admissions
J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
B.A., magna cum laude, Mass Communication
Louisiana State University
Admitted to practice only in California