Jennifer (“Jen”) Hitchcock focuses her practice on counseling technology and life sciences clients. She represents companies and underwriters in public offerings and counsels public and late-stage private companies with respect to corporate and securities law compliance and disclosure matters. In addition, Jen’s practice includes venture capital financings and advising start-up companies on general corporate matters.
- Fitbit in its $841M initial public offering and $567M follow-on offering
- Dermira in its $111M and $145M follow-on offerings
- Agilent Technologies in its $300M notes offering
- Cisco in its $7B notes offering
- Underwriters led by Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets, Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, and Piper Jaffray in the $77M initial public offering and $109M follow-on offering of Impinj
- Underwriters led by Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan Securities, Allen & Company and UBS Securities in the $132M initial public offering of New Relic
Prior to joining Fenwick & West, Jen was an associate with Sullivan & Cromwell’s Palo Alto office.
Jen received her J.D. with honors, Order of the Coif, from the University of California, Berkeley School of Law in 2012. In 2006, she received her B.A., summa cum laude, in International Studies from the University of California, San Diego.
Jen is a member of the State Bar of California.