Jennifer (“Jen”) Hitchcock focuses her practice on counseling technology and life sciences clients. She represents companies and underwriters in public offerings and counsels public and late-stage private companies with respect to corporate and securities law compliance and disclosure matters. In addition, Jen’s practice includes venture capital financings and advising start-up companies on general corporate matters.
- Fitbit in its $841M initial public offering and $567M follow-on offering
- Dermira in its $111M and $145M follow-on offerings
- Agilent Technologies in its $300M notes offering
- Cisco in its $7B notes offering
- Underwriters led by Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets, Pacific Crest Securities, a division of KeyBanc Capital Markets, and Piper Jaffray in the $77M initial public offering and $109M follow-on offering of Impinj
- Underwriters led by Morgan Stanley, J.P. Morgan Securities, Allen & Company and UBS Securities in the $132M initial public offering of New Relic
Prior to joining Fenwick & West, Jen was an associate with a prominent law firm in Palo Alto.