SPACs were instrumental in driving a record number of IPOs in 2020. Assia Grazioli (Muse Capital) and Carmen Palafox (2045 Ventures) of All Raise's Los Angeles chapter invite you to a power hour 101. In this session, professionals from Fenwick and Deloitte will cover the mechanics of a SPAC investment vehicle, run through examples and share data points on performance post-SPAC. They will also cover legal and accounting concerns, specifically addressing financial statement readiness.
- Carmen Palafox, Founding Partner, 2045 Ventures
- Assia Grazioli, Co-Founder, Muse Capital
- Sarah Chambless, Partner, Corporate Practice, Fenwick
- Amanda L. Rose, Partner, Corporate Practice, Fenwick
- Ann Marie Hines, Audit Managing Director, Deloitte