Priscila advises on corporate transactions including, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and minority investments. As part of her practice, Priscila actively engages in public and private clients’ transactional matters and provides on-going counsel on agreements, governance, integration and general corporate matters.
Priscila is also highly active in Fenwick’s international practice and has represented clients in acquisitions and strategic investments in a number of jurisdictions including in Israel, Brazil, China and Germany.
Prior to joining Fenwick, Priscila was an associate in the corporate group of a prominent multinational law firm, both in Sao Paulo, Brazil and London, UK—her legal experience in different jurisdictions combined with fluency in multiple languages enables Priscila to add incremental value to cross-border transactions.
- $8.6 billion sale of a majority stake in Supercell to Tencent
- Multiple buy-side and sell-side transactions for Hewlett-Packard
- Multiple buy-side transactions for Proofpoint, GoPro and Chegg
- Securities offerings by Amyris
- Acquisition of TicketFly by Pandora
- Acquisition of TapCommerce by Twitter
- Acquisition of Detectent by Silver Spring Networks
- Sale of Wunderlist to Microsoft
- Sale of eBureau to TransUnion
- Sale of Convertro to AOL
- Sale of Hightail to OpenText
- Sale of Loggly to SolarWinds
- Sale of Rise Labs to One Medical Group
- Sale of Yummly to Whirlpool
- Sale of Grovo to Cornerstone
- Sale of Peixe Urbano to Baidu
Education & Admissions
LL.M., Corporate Law
Stanford Law School
LL.B., Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Sao Paulo
Admitted to practice in California and Brazil