Ryan McRobert provides strategic counsel to public and private technology and life sciences companies ranging from early startup teams to mature public companies. Ryan also has extensive experience leading complex buy-side and sell-side mergers and acquisitions for private and public companies. Ryan’s experience also includes structuring, negotiating and executing a wide variety of complex corporate transactions including: seed and venture capital financings, debt financings, corporate reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions.
Representative Experience Includes:
- Acucela’s initial public offering on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Amyris multiple strategic public company financings
- AnaptysBio’s initial public offering on NASDAQ
- Cascadian Therapeutics multiple strategic public company financings
- Cisco Systems’ $260M acquisition of Cliqr Technologies
- Dropbox’s acquisition of Readmill
- Facebook’s multiple strategic acquisitions
- Keynote System’s $395M acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- LearnVest’s acquisition by Northwestern Mutual
- MetricStream’s multiple equity financings
- Omada Health’s multiple equity financings
- OncoGenex Pharmaceutical’s merger with Achieve Life Sciences
- Qumulo’s multiple financings
- Relievant Medsystems equity financing
- SGN Games acquisition of TinyCo.
- Square’s acquisition of Caviar
- Vocera’s $55M acquisition of Extension Healthcare
- Wealthfront’s multiple financings
- Ustream’s acquisition by IBM
While in law school, Ryan served as a legal extern to Judge Michael Hayden of King County Superior Court and was also Notes and Comments editor for Washington Law Review.