The prepaid card industry continues to be faced with a rapidly moving legal landscape. It is experiencing unprecedented legal and regulatory challenges including:
- CFPB’s final prepaid card rule and arbitration rule
- State regulatory and enforcement efforts
- Unclaimed property and escheat laws
- Arbitration agreements and small dollar lending
- The Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive and The Second EU Payment Services Directive
American Conference Institute’s 17th National Forum on Prepaid Card Compliance will bring together an unparalleled faculty of regulatory and enforcement officials, compliance experts from industry leaders, and outside counsel specializing in prepaid card regulatory compliance who will provide you with best practices and targeted guidance in these most uncertain times for the industry.