Directors’ College is the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms.
At Directors’ College, you will engage with leading CEOs, directors, regulators, jurists, and scholars on a rigorous and balanced examination of a broad range of issues that confront modern boards, including:
- Accounting Fundamentals for Directors
- Board Evaluation and Refreshment
- The Board’s Role in Patent and IP Strategy
- Compensation Strategy
- Corporate Governance and Proxy Trends
- Corruption, the FCPA, and Globalization