The nation’s most comprehensive advanced-level program for attorneys and human resource professionals bringing together the leading employment law experts to analyze legal developments and their practical application and implications in the workplace.
We have expanded coverage of the major topics of interest and are offering longer, more in-depth sessions - Including a timely discussion of: The 2019 agenda included:
- Developments in EEO Law
- Wage and Hour & Misclassification Issues
- The eWorkplace: Privacy Issues and Cyber Security
- Labor Law Update in the Trump Era
- FMLA: Best Practices for Compliance & Defending Claims
- Creating Diverse, Inclusive & Respectful Work Environments
- Retaliation and Whistleblowing Claims
- ADA Developments in "Qualified" and "Reasonable Accommodation"
- Ethics in Labor & Employment Law - 2 full Ethics credit hours.
Fenwick's Robert Brownstone will be presenting on: The e-Workplace: Privacy Issues and Cyber Security