Why You Should Attend
This program provides an in-depth analysis of current market conditions and the changing legal environment, and is geared toward the experienced venture capital practitioner. Our expert faculty of lawyers, venture capitalists and business executives will analyze the legal and business issues relevant to navigating today’s evolving venture capital world.
This program will also address the latest financing trends, current deal terms, exit strategies, and legal and practical implications of the new securities laws on the venture capital market.
What You Will Learn
- State of the industry: update on recent developments, including performance data and benchmarks
- "New Economy" Company Regulatory Challenges
- Early stage investments – convertible notes, series seed, and other structures
- Corporate governance issues in venture-backed companies
- Specialty investment issues, including unicorn terms and late stage issues
- Exit deal terms and strategies