CALOBA is excited to bring you our General Counsel (GC) roundtable event. Our distinguished panel of top legal counsel will share their experiences at the helm of some of the top technology companies. Come hear insights from our diverse set of panelists on getting to the GC role, leading a legal team, and effective engagement and interaction with outside counsel. This is a great opportunity for in-house counsel, outside counsel, and anyone interested in the top legal positions.
Panelists (in alphabetical order):
- Mary Fuller - General Counsel, ASSIA
- John Kuo - General Counsel, Varian Medical Systems
- Michael Tang - Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Agilent Technologies
- Salle Yoo - Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel, Uber
- Jessica Zhou - General Counsel and Vice President, Ayla Networks
Moderator: Lawrence Kong - Senior Counsel, Amgen (CALOBA In-House Committee Chair)
Dinner will be served courtesy to our sponsors Fenwick & West LLP and Foley & Lardner LLP. We will be serving a specially curated selection of very fine wines from Napa and beyond.